9 Blocks Photography is a registered and a premier studio based in Hyderabad (INDIA). It is a one stop place for all your photo and video needs. Our style of covering event whether it is Candid Wedding or Traditional, Event or Matrimony audio video, Fashion or Baby, Testimonials or documentary areinfluenced by fine arts with a photojournalistic approach to it. Now you can also create your own custom photography packages for wedding, events, fashion, birthday. We also provide photography couses/classes. Our courses are designed in such a way that it lay the basic foundation for any type of photography. Our courses is a combination of theory and practical sessions and to make an in-depth knowledge, 9 Blocks is the only of its kind Photography School in Hyderabad that give chance to the students to practice during live events.
9 Blocks Photography studio is a reputed place in Hyderabad for your photo and video needs. Krishnendu Halder is in the list of top 3 photographers present in Hyderabad. He got so many awards for his precious work in photography. He has more than 18 years of experience in photography. Krishnendu, is very much known for his candid wedding photography , special events photography, birthday photography, fashion photography services and much more. 9 blocks photography Studio is one of Hyderabad's premier candid wedding photography studios. Having been awarded for so many awards for our undefeatable services, 9 blocks photography is one of the most sought after studios in Hyderabad, India. Lead photographer Krishnendu Halder has shot over 300 weddings in the past years. This experience plus his background in commercial photography gives him the expertise that only few wedding photographers can match in Hyderabad. Catering to all aspects of your wedding photography needs, from proposal shoots and engagement sessions to post wedding day Trash the Dress sessions, Unveiled has you covered with a clean, artistic eye and a photojournalistic style.
Following are some Achievements & Awards of Krishnendu Halder â€“
1. College awards from Govt. College of Art & Crafts (Calcutta) in 1998.
2. Certificate of Merit from Govt. College of Art & Crafts (Calcutta) in 1999.
3. Abanindranath Tagore Award from Indian Society of Oriental Art (Calcutta) in 2000.
4. Participated in State Exhibitions and College Exhibitions
5. Certificate of merit on B/W & Color prints from A.P. Photographic Association, 2004.
6. REUTERS pictures of the year award â€“2007,2010
7. Best images of the month and notable mentioned on Photo of the year 2010 by Fotoflock.com
8. Winner of the People and Planet International Photo Competition 2010, Australia.
9. Recognition by Better Photography magazine.
10. Participated in State Exhibitions and College Exhibitions